Specialty Dinning Hours?

fsa1155

Hello,

Does anyone know the hours of operation of the Non-Dinning Room dinning options? I've looked on Carnival's website but can't find anything that states their hours. We would like to try Guy's Burger Joint, the Mexican Cantina and I think there is also a buffet to try. Could anyone help me find out more information on these?

Thanks so much,

Karen :)

Hey,

I think that most of the specialty restaurants have varying hours, depending on whether it is an at sea day or not. For example Guy's Burgers might be open 11:00 AM-4:00AM on a port day, but 11:00AM-7:00AM on a sea day. Also, on ships with the C Side BBQ, that is only open on sea days. I think many speciatly restaurants shut down during the main dinner period in the dining room.

We will be getting back from one of our excursions at 5:30 and our dinning time is at 6:00 pm. I was afraid that we wouldn't be able to get cleaned up and ready for dinner that fast which was why we were wondering about the other options. I'm hoping we'll be able to find something that's open. I'm sure we won't starve but I like to have a plan. lol

If the hours on the Liberty are the same as on the Breeze then on port days Guy's Burgers was open from Noon - 6:00pm. But the Cantina is only open Noon - 2:30 for lunch.

Other dinner options after being in port include the Lido Buffet 6:00pm - 9:30pm. Deli 11:00am - 11:00pm. Pizza Pirate 24 hours and Room Service 24 hours.

If the hours on the Liberty are the same as on the Breeze then on port days Guy's Burgers was open from Noon - 6:00pm. But the Cantina is only open Noon - 2:30 for lunch.

Other dinner options after being in port include the Lido Buffet 6:00pm - 9:30pm. Deli 11:00am - 11:00pm. Pizza Pirate 24 hours and Room Service 24 hours.

Thank you. That's very helpful.

Karen

Archived