Fishing Excursions

Phoenix33

My husband really wants to go fishing while we are in the Bahamas. Has anyone ever done the Bottom Fishing Excursion in Freeport? We reach the port at 9am and the only excursion time listed is at 9:15am. I'm a little worried that he can't make it. Any reviews on the excursion and advice on timing would be much appreciated. :)

My husband really wants to go fishing while we are in the Bahamas. Has anyone ever done the Bottom Fishing Excursion in Freeport? We reach the port at 9am and the only excursion time listed is at 9:15am. I'm a little worried that he can't make it. Any reviews on the excursion and advice on timing would be much appreciated. :)

Hi my DH and DS did this excursion on 2/16/13 they did catch fish and enjoy themselves but you do not go into very deep waters hence bottom fishing. On one side you will have shark fishing the other snorkelers.

Have fun!!!!

Thanks. Do you have any experience with the time issue? I'm afraid to book a 9:15 am excursion when we arrive at the port at 9am, but it is the only time that the fishing excursion is offered.

If you booked through the ship you have nothing to worry about they will wait for you. If you book outside they are usually accomodating and will follow the ship time just let them know you will not be in til 8AM. Enjoy!!!

Archived