question about cozumel

CW502

I am sailing to cozumel in September and was thinking about going to 'Mr sanchos'. Can anyone shed some light on this place for me? It looks pretty awesome and I've read a lot of good things but just wanted to get some other opinions. Thanks!!

Carnival victory- September 2013 to key west and Cozumel

Carnival fascination- November 2012 to half moon cay and Nassau

I have yet to go, but may go on my May or August stops there. My friends swear by the place. Of course, I think it's the unlimited food. Or maybe the unlimited drinks. :rolleyes:

They have also said the drinks are strong enough. A question I had was whether or not there was enough seating in the shade, and I was told yes.

You might want to check out some of the sites like tripadvisor, yahoo reviews, etc., as they offer very direct reviews that might answer some of your questions. I always like reading up on places in that way to get more clear feedback.

Either way - enjoy!

I am sailing to cozumel in September and was thinking about going to 'Mr sanchos'. Can anyone shed some light on this place for me? It looks pretty awesome and I've read a lot of good things but just wanted to get some other opinions. Thanks!!

Carnival victory- September 2013 to key west and Cozumel

Carnival fascination- November 2012 to half moon cay and Nassau

I was there last year. Short taxi ride there, had fun with the water toys they had and they kept the drinks coming!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S3 using Tapatalk 2

We loved Mr Sancho's! As others have mentioned, do a little research on Trip Advisor, check out their page on Facebook for pictures & comments, read the Port section here.

The food was great (oh, how I miss their coconut shrimp & fish tacos), drinks were cold (I always ordered two so I never waited) and the place is fantastic. Lots of sun or shade, pool or sand, activity or relaxation.

I would definitely go back... in fact, I wish I was there now. :)

Enjoy whatever you decide, b/c it seemed like there were a few good options in Cozumel.

Archived