Computer/Ipad in PH on Nautica

pacheco18

Two questions

Does the computer provided allow you to play DVDs? (I know there is a DVD player in the cabin -- I am specifically asking about the laptop computer).

What can u do with the IPAD provided? A while back when iPads were first provided someone posted that it had no apps and only allowed you to get email to surf internet if you had an internet package. Is this still the case?

The Ipad has a few games, email and Internet for a fee as do all devices on Oceania ships. In the OS we also got several free newspapers a day.

Check out the special cruises O came out with that has free internet..I have never seen them do that before and for some of us that is HUGE!!!

In addition there are many other amenities added..

Jancruz1

Our experience was that the laptop will not allow you to do anything which is not already programmed into it such as free use of the Oceania site and pay Internet.

+1

The DVD port and drivers are usually disabled.

Check out the special cruises O came out with that has free internet..I have never seen them do that before and for some of us that is HUGE!!!

In addition there are many other amenities added..

Jancruz1

My upcoming April Dubai to Rome cruise is not sold out and some deep discount websites (nameless, of course) are GIVING IT AWAY (82% off) -- and including gratuities, OBC and free internet. You just to be able to get a good flight to Dubai on short notice. LOL

Archived