Fascination Questions

dctm06

2 questions......

I know we can bring sodas onboard, but does it matter if they are in cans- do they need to be in bottles?

Also, we DID NOT purchase FTTF. After we board the ship how will we know when our room is ready? If there some type of announcement made?

Thanks!

2 questions......

I know we can bring sodas onboard, but does it matter if they are in cans- do they need to be in bottles?

Also, we DID NOT purchase FTTF. After we board the ship how will we know when our room is ready? If there some type of announcement made?

Thanks!

They will tell you when you check in that rooms are ready at 1:30pm......

Thanks!

When we cruised on the Fascination in Dec '12, they had changed the cabin availability to 12:30pm. Now, they may have changed it back to 1:30pm since, but IMHO there is no reason to purchase FTTF, unless you want to save, maybe an hour, at the most to access your cabin??:confused::confused:

Last we heard, the gate guards at the port won't let departing pax in, until 10:30am, and they usually start boarding at 11:30am, so there is really only an hour or so benefit for FTTF at the most!!:eek:

Last we heard, the gate guards at the port won't let departing pax in, until 10:30am, and they usually start boarding at 11:30am, so there is really only an hour or so benefit for FTTF at the most!!:eek:

Yup, and honestly, that hour is so worth it to me! :) I'll gladly pay the money to have priority tender at HMC and to not have to take all my carryons and medical crap with me to lunch.

Yup, and honestly, that hour is so worth it to me! :) I'll gladly pay the money to have priority tender at HMC and to not have to take all my carryons and medical crap with me to lunch.

Ditto that's an hour I don't have to lug around everything while chasing 3 kids who are excited to be on vacation or whining in line for check in that they are hungry.

When we cruised on the Fascination in Dec '12, they had changed the cabin availability to 12:30pm. Now, they may have changed it back to 1:30pm since, but IMHO there is no reason to purchase FTTF, unless you want to save, maybe an hour, at the most to access your cabin??:confused::confused:

When did this change? We were there at the end of January of this year. Our transportation told us we couldn't get into the port until 11, so we had to sit at the airport a little bit before we left. We got to the port at 11, and about right when we got there, they announced that they were starting the boarding. We were there late enough (with arriving at 11) that we were to the point they were no longer bothering with zone numbers after check in.

Archived