My final call...

...Left a lot to be desired!

I was finally contacted by RCI Royal Romance this week, and was asked to complete the original forms again, which I did.

When the wedding coordinator called, she had not read any of this, despite me asking to complete it and send it before the call.

So we confirmed that we shall be getting picked up at 10am on 6th April and taken to the court house. This has meant me changing my hair and make up appointment to 11:30am. We confirmed flowers, order of procession, music and reception (which is in Chops grille at 5:30pm).

She told me our ceremony will take place at 3pm but still not sure where!!!!

...Left a lot to be desired!

I was finally contacted by RCI Royal Romance this week, and was asked to complete the original forms again, which I did.

When the wedding coordinator called, she had not read any of this, despite me asking to complete it and send it before the call.

So we confirmed that we shall be getting picked up at 10am on 6th April and taken to the court house. This has meant me changing my hair and make up appointment to 11:30am. We confirmed flowers, order of procession, music and reception (which is in Chops grille at 5:30pm).

She told me our ceremony will take place at 3pm but still not sure where!!!!

Oh, wow! When will they know your location?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, wow! When will they know your location?

Honestly- I have no idea! I originally requested the library as I thought it would be quiet. She offered me this option but I had to inform her that Enchantment went through a major refurbishment in December and the library is no longer there! It worries me that a passenger knows more about the ship than a member of staff!

Honestly- I have no idea! I originally requested the library as I thought it would be quiet. She offered me this option but I had to inform her that Enchantment went through a major refurbishment in December and the library is no longer there! It worries me that a passenger knows more about the ship than a member of staff!

I want the library, too! (On a Carnival ship, though. :-D)

I've actually found that passengers often know more than cruise ship staff, which is why CC is so helpful! I hope they're able to assign your room soon! What are your other choices?

I want the library, too! (On a Carnival ship, though. :-D)

I've actually found that passengers often know more than cruise ship staff, which is why CC is so helpful! I hope they're able to assign your room soon! What are your other choices?

She said it might be possible to use the Viking Crown Lounge, which would be fine. However its a big room for a small wedding. I suppose I can use this to my advantage and have a longer aisle to walk down haha.

My Allure wedding is May 12. Please tell me more about the call with the coordinator. How long did she talk with you? It sound sounds your wedding is not on embarkation day...

She was an hour late calling, due to being stuck on another call. To be fair since she contacted me I have asked a lot of questions via email and she has responded very quickly!

The call lasted 8 minutes in total. I think approx 10 minutes could be average. As were not having a reception through Royal Romance there wasn't anything to discuss on this point. However if she had read my information before the call she would have had a lot of the information already, without having to ask about it.

She tried to charge me for the cake, which was paid for in 2011 when we booked and paid for the ceremony and legal fees etc.

My advice would be to have all of your original information and receipts in front of you as I did.

She gave me the name of the lady organising our marriage license who contacted me via email straight after to say its sorted.

Also, she said she will confirm everything and email it all over- Im hoping this includes WHERE we're getting married!

She also said someone will contact us once on the ship to go through any finer details of what will happen on the day etc.

Our wedding will take place on day 6 of the cruise.

She was an hour late calling, due to being stuck on another call. To be fair since she contacted me I have asked a lot of questions via email and she has responded very quickly!

The call lasted 8 minutes in total. I think approx 10 minutes could be average. As were not having a reception through Royal Romance there wasn't anything to discuss on this point. However if she had read my information before the call she would have had a lot of the information already, without having to ask about it.

She tried to charge me for the cake, which was paid for in 2011 when we booked and paid for the ceremony and legal fees etc.

My advice would be to have all of your original information and receipts in front of you as I did.

She gave me the name of the lady organising our marriage license who contacted me via email straight after to say its sorted.

Also, she said she will confirm everything and email it all over- Im hoping this includes WHERE we're getting married!

She also said someone will contact us once on the ship to go through any finer details of what will happen on the day etc.

Our wedding will take place on day 6 of the cruise.

Have a beautiful wedding and a fun honeymoon. Thank you for responding.

I cant wait to hear how perfect your wedding was when you get back.

3pm in the viking crown lounge on enchantment of the seas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day is getting closer! :) It's exciting! I hope you are able to write about your experience and post pictures of how your day went when you come back! Congratulations on your engagement and coming marriage! :D

The day is getting closer! :) It's exciting! I hope you are able to write about your experience and post pictures of how your day went when you come back! Congratulations on your engagement and coming marriage! :D

Sure will. We get back home on 14th April. Whilst the mounds of washing are getting done I'll upload some pics and a review xx

Archived