RCI Freedom of the Seas compared to NCL Pearl

jndsilver31

My wife and I have taken one cruise on RCI's Freedom of the Seas and we are booked for that ship again in October.

We are in the beginning process of planning our cruise for 2014, we are interested in going on the Pearl. Any information or insight into the Pearl would be very helpful.

[quote name='jndsilver31']My wife and I have taken one cruise on RCI's Freedom of the Seas and we are booked for that ship again in October.

We are in the beginning process of planning our cruise for 2014, we are interested in going on the Pearl. Any information or insight into the Pearl would be very helpful.[/QUOTE]

Having been on both, you will find the ships radically different. I personally enjoyed the FOS mainly because of the Diamond Lounge. I personally prefer the speciality restaurants on the Pearl as opposed to the FOS.
The RCCL Freedom class ships remind me of a shopping mall at sea where the NCL has a little more diverse offerings. I would definitely give the Pearl a try.

Archived