Pre-booking excursions- spectators?

Hi, 3 of us are wanting to book the dolphin encounter in Tortola, BVI. In addition 1 wants to spectate and take photos and a video.

If we book through RCI can we book a spectator, and if so how?

Thanks so much

Hi, 3 of us are wanting to book the dolphin encounter in Tortola, BVI. In addition 1 wants to spectate and take photos and a video.

Thanks so much

I would talk with the Explorations people on board the ship about this. I don't recall ever seeing a spectator booking. Another option might be to book the excursion privately.

Thanks so much

You might be allowed to take a few photos but I doubt a video as the excursion company might want to sell you their own. I'd check it out if I were you :-)

Thanks so much

We did this excursion a few years ago on our cruise, we loved it! At that time, they did not have spectator tickets, everyone had to buy a ticket even if you just wanted to watch. I tried taking photos and they did say please don't take photos because they had their own photographer right there taking pictures.

Archived