NCL Kids Sail Free - when is this usually announced

familycruzinnewbie

I don't recall them having any in the fall. Every one that I have booked using this deal has been around April or May I believe.

Although there is no way to know "when" or "if" they will have one at all. I just keep crossing my fingers. :D

Actually it was the fall sailings - that's when we went on the Gem in 2011 - during the "Kids Sail Free" promotion :D

It was announced in May of that year ;)

For 2012 they did something similar for Fall but we were already booked on Epic at a lower rate. So keep an eye out in May.

Actually it was the fall sailings - that's when we went on the Gem in 2011 - during the "Kids Sail Free" promotion :D

It was announced in May of that year ;)

For 2012 they did something similar for Fall but we were already booked on Epic at a lower rate. So keep an eye out in May.

That's what I was saying...they have the sale some time around May (not the actual times for sailing, the time it's announced, which is what I thought the OP was asking is when they do the promotion). :confused: I just know each time I have booked and seen the promotion, it's around May. :D

Booking the EPIC again for fall for kids sail free- November 9-16th woohoo! It costs half of what we paid for it March of 2012. Hopefully it will be a big family cruise. My brother is going with his wife and baby and we are trying to talk my sister and her kids into it. I cant wait!!! I love love love the EPIC.

Archived