Cocktails and Martinis ?

rubens

How surprising that Azamara UK didn't have the answer to a perfectly reasonable question. Though courteous and pleasant they rarely know the answer to anything

As someone who works in marketing, it is beyond ridiculous that Azamara are unable to give us details about what drinks are included 12 days before the 'enhancement' is introduced on the Quest. Bill L has been telling us for weeks that he will be giving us the information imminently.

While I don't blame Bill in any way and am very grateful for all the help he gives us, I am finding the shortcomings of Miami senior management irksome.

There is potential for a lot of lost business, as if they are unable to provide basic answers, people may well book elsewhere.

Before booking today, I specifically asked if Champagne was included. Azamara UK didn't know, but my TA somehow found out it isn't!

How was your TA able to find out when even Bill cannot answer !:confused:

If Champers is included I promise not to drink any !!!!! it was never going to be included;) The best you can hope for is a fizzy white. Any profits would disapear of the ends of the earth if we could all drink Champers all the time!!!! Very nice with a smattering of cranberries and sliced strawberries, makes it almost healthy :cool:

Good point and I didn't ask. It was included on Regent, but we didn't drink much. I'll probably take a bottle for sail-away.

I don't understand the reluctance for AC to define what's included. They must have a pretty good idea, or how could they instigate the policy?

I don't understand the reluctance for AC to define what's included. They must have a pretty good idea, or how could they instigate the policy?

Seems fiscally irresponsible to announce a so-called "enhancement" like this without costing it out carefully and how can you do that if you haven't defined what the "enhancement" is? Azamara's marketing management is in shambles.

Archived