Have you ever met someone famous on a cruise?

golf43

Sel, can't see her very clearly.......but sort of looks like Cindy Crawford? But this girl looks almost too young for her. Hmmmmmmm

We met Cindy Crawford at a cousin's wedding. That young woman is DEFINITELY NOT Cindy Crawford, not even close, although she could be a famous model.

BnB

We met Cindy Crawford at a cousin's wedding. That young woman is DEFINITELY NOT Cindy Crawford, not even close, although she could be a famous model.

BnB

That's what I was thinking. Her height and bearing would suggest that.

Maybe someone here can help me out. We were at Razoo's on Bourbon Street a few months ago and there was a girl there with an entourage.(ie: bodyguards,friends etc.) Haven't yet identified her. Anyone? The one in the tan jacket...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/335414197/368663511LqgDnd

I Personally dont think it looks like Jennifer Gardner.. Jennifer's nose is a lot slimmer.

Jennifer_Garner.jpg

mores3cast16.jpg

Plus Jennifer Gardner has been filming a movie in Vancouver Canada for the last couple of months after she finished filming ALIAS... Also, she is pregnant so I doubt she would be at a bar...

I dont think its Hillary Swank since Hillary's face is very thin.

If I had to make a guess... Maybe MANDY MOORE.

mandy.jpg

http://www.howtodealmovie.com/media/desktops/htd_desktop2_800.gif

Maybe someone here can help me out. We were at Razoo's on Bourbon Street a few months ago and there was a girl there with an entourage.(ie: bodyguards,friends etc.) Haven't yet identified her. Anyone? The one in the tan jacket...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/335414197/368663511LqgDnd

I think it is super model Elle McPherson (sp?).

That is who I thought it was too.

Didn't look like Jennifer Garner to me at al

Am thinking she may not really be famous...

I remember when they where shooting the music video in my apartment , Shakira's entourage and friends and bodyguards hung out together with other girls who where just as pretty as Shakira.

Maybe this girl was just hanging out with someone who was famous...

First off....Bsan1221....it's GARNER not gardner...lol and i also do agree with you I AM also a huge Jennifer Garner fan and THAT IS NOT HER....doesnt even look remotly like her at all....i dunno who said it but that is a definate NOT! it has the potential to be hillary swank or mandy moore....but it's not a good enuf picture to even tellthat...IF it even is a celebrity.....but one thign i can tell u for sure is it's NOT JEN!

what do u mean u CANT tell me it's not jennifer...lol i thought u just said that it wasnt....well no i didnt mean to sound mean about the garner/gardner thign it was just driving me crazy .... i had to put an end to it...lol! and lol why the hell woudl she need body gaurds guys...lol Have u seen her in daredevil and Alias...lol she can kick the crap outta anyone....lol nah j/k i know she still needs body guards

Plus Jennifer Gardner has been filming a movie in Vancouver Canada for the last couple of months after she finished filming ALIAS... Also, she is pregnant so I doubt she would be at a bar...

I took the photo last December. Wish I had taken a better pic. From the latest photos I have seen so far it is not Jennifer or Elle.

Picture of Jennifer December of 2004 affleckjenniferBPIX161204_350x450.jpg

Definately not her. It's funny 'cuz in New Orleans celeb's are a dime a dozen especially on Bourbon Street. This girl is just one that I know I have seen somewhere. CRS !

On Maiden Voyage of Conquest in Nov 2002 out of New Orleans, came out of cabin after dropping off carryon on day of sailing (our cabin was across hall from suites) and met Bob Dickinson. Very friendly, we introduced ourselves and he introduced us to his wife. They were apparently still on board after the fundraiser the night before held on the ship. We briefly discussed the controversial power lines hanging across the river. They evidently didn't sail with us because they were not spotted during the cruise.

And for you New Orleans area cruisers, the famous Morris Bart was sailing on this cruise. Does he count as a celebrity. "One call, that's all."

flying back in the first leg everyone was going crazy about this guy, dh and I had NO idea who it was, I finally asked a girl taking a picture who the heck it was and she was like OMG you don't know it's ( insert name here) we were like ok, who is that, well apparently it's so famous WWF wrestler, ( right now the name escapes me cuz we're not into that wrestling stuff) I got a few pics as I knew my son was into it at the time, but for now the name escapes me but at the time ( 3 yrs ago) he was supposedly the hottest/best person in the WWF, lol

ok it was driving me crazy so I had to ask my son who I got pictures of that time at the airport, he just laughed, lol It was a man/wrestler named the Rock

Dan...that was one of the Ladies I had to kick to the curb for not bringing in enough cash for for the cruise wallet.

I just cant beleive my sweet Jennifer is pregnant with that worthless bums child..such a waste, like he'll be around to be a good dad.NOT