Toulon on a Sunday

ceba

We will be in Toulon on a Sunday in Oct. I've checked with one tour company for a wine tour, but was told all will be closed that time of year. I also heard the town is closed on Sundays. Any ideas? Thanks

Last year we went to Aix on Sunday and had a great time. Not everything was open but there was enough open in the tourist areas and there were several open air markets. Of course the architecture and the picturesque squares are always open.

Last year we went to Aix on Sunday and had a great time. Not everything was open but there was enough open in the tourist areas and there were several open air markets. Of course the architecture and the picturesque squares are always open.

Thank you! Would you mind telling how you got there? Did you go from a port, and was it on your own or with a group tour?

If you have any more questions, let me know. We opted for the ship tour for simplicity and not having to worry about what was open/working on Sunday. I don't know how it is on a weekday but on SUnday the traffic was light and the streets relatively empty.

Archived