Epic review 2/23 - 3/2

cayugashue

One thing that seems to be hit or miss between everyone is if the ship was overcrowded, especially public areas. How did you find the main areas of the ship... Restaurants? Pool Deck? Bars? Glad to hear you loved it! I am booked for the caribbean in January on Epic... So Excited!

I was quite surprised (and pleased) to find that while our sailing was full, I never found any of the areas to be overcrowed. Some of the entertainment at night, such as the Jazz Club fills up fast and the area is not that big, so arrive early. The jogging track can be a little crowded (deck 7) around 8:00.

But overall, I never felt crowded on the ship.

I was quite surprised (and pleased) to find that while our sailing was full, I never found any of the areas to be overcrowed. Some of the entertainment at night, such as the Jazz Club fills up fast and the area is not that big, so arrive early. The jogging track can be a little crowded (deck 7) around 8:00.

But overall, I never felt crowded on the ship.

I was on the ship with you! I also never felt that it was crowded, which was quite surprising given how many people were onboard.

did you see any shows or entertainment? please share your thoughts, if you did. thanks.

I did go to the Jazz Club which was good, however the venue is small, so it was crowded. The daily entertainment pool side was fun. As far as other shows, I didn't attend, we ate dinner at 8:00 which usually made it too late for shows. Sorry I couldn't be more help here! Enjoy your cruise!

• 3 months later...

Archived