Will you take advantage of 50% off Again!?!?!

siestakeys04

I really would like to take advantage again of the 50% off deposit but, I have a daughter who is in college next fall and it is hard to plan with her and my ds spring break, not to much open yet for the summer, that I am interested in that is.

I looked at the Spring into Savings "sale" through a mock booking. DID YOU SEE THE PRICES??? I don't know what that is but it isn't a SALE. It was double ES price...no thank you.

****I take that back. It was outrageously priced for what I was looking at (I must have changed # of passengers) but just now I randomly chose a cruise. The price was lower but you won't be able to pick your own cabin which means ES price drops are out.

I looked at the Spring into Savings "sale" through a mock booking. DID YOU SEE THE PRICES??? I don't know what that is but it isn't a SALE. It was double ES price...no thank you.

****I take that back. It was outrageously priced for what I was looking at (I must have changed # of passengers) but just now I randomly chose a cruise. The price was lower but you won't be able to pick your own cabin which means ES price drops are out.

Well, it appeared that you wouldn't be able to choose your room but if you clicked through it allowed you to choose so I put in my Earlysaver form.

We missed the 50% deposits by a week or so but if you can take advantage of it then I would. Have you talked with DD and DS about the cruise or are you trying to surprise them? Maybe they can help "hammer out" the scheduling.

I really would like to take advantage again of the 50% off deposit but, I have a daughter who is in college next fall and it is hard to plan with her and my ds spring break, not to much open yet for the summer, that I am interested in that is.

I don't really see the "advantage". Sure, you pay less at the beginning, but the grand total isn't any lower. If the price stays the same the only savings would be the interest you could earn by keeping more of you money between booking and final payment, and at today's interest rates that's likely to be about 27 cents.

Archived