Our Thomson Dream review.

Blossom, we were on the same trip, you (or your sister) did right mentioning about not feeding the fish. :D

Is this about people who take bread to attract fish while snorkelling on reefs??....the food debris eventually kills the reef??....very pleased its been said:cool::cool:

Yes Geo.

Blossom quite rightly tackled the Woman in the van who said she had saved her Banana to feed the fish.

As you say, the eco-system is affected, we need to protect these places.

I have on numerous occasions berated people (mainly Russians) in Sharm for feeding the fish and walking on Coral.

Waste of a good Banana anyway, they don't taste like that by the time they arrive over here;)

Great review Gizzie.

We were onboard the first two weeks of February and loved the itinerary, but there were a few issues that we felt could have been better.

We were in Cabin 5090 so only about 8 along from you and can honestly say we had no problems with noises from creaking or vibrations etc. Our cabin was in pretty good condition, with no "fillers" in the walls.

I thought that the bathroom tub and shower area looked new? Bathroom in general much better looking than the mosaic tiles we had on Celebration.

First week in the Medusa, the compare guy was professional and witty, however left and for the second week a young man called Julius stepped into the position.

He was trying really hard, but maybe too hard! He was cracking jokes that no-one responded to and he seemed nervous and spoke very fast. I am wondering if he has calmed down now and settled into the job?

We found the service in Orion to be very slow and choose to eat in the Lido, but felt the food options could have been improved.

I love the intimate size of the ship, but really feel that Thomson would do so much better investing in slightly newer ships. The friendliness on them would be hard to match, on bigger vessles.

All in all had a lovely holiday and would go on Dream again if the itinerary appealed to me.

Lorraine

Archived