Bottled mixers with premium drinks package on RCI

Hi all, I realise that a lot has been discussed about the drinks packages in the past, but I wondered if anyone who has recently purchased a premium package on RCI - we are soon to go on the Freedom, can tell me if the bottles of mixers are included or just the soda pumps? Quite partial to a G&T but do like the bottle of tonic as opposed to it being mixed in by bar staff?

grateful for any guidance. Many thanks:cool:

Hi all, I realise that a lot has been discussed about the drinks packages in the past, but I wondered if anyone who has recently purchased a premium package on RCI - we are soon to go on the Freedom, can tell me if the bottles of mixers are included or just the soda pumps? Quite partial to a G&T but do like the bottle of tonic as opposed to it being mixed in by bar staff?

grateful for any guidance. Many thanks:cool:

I don't think I've ever seen them serve a bottled mixer with a drink. I've seen cans of tonic and club soda, but not bottles. If you did want a can of tonic, it would be changed as a soft drink ($2.59 per can), and not included with any package.

thanks Bob, yes can would be fine but does seem strange that these are not included in the package when just about everything else is.:cool:

Well, soda is included, just not the canned option. Perhaps you could order your G&T, and also order a tonic or soda water (in a glass) on the side?

Archived