Questions on cruising on NCL with blind husband

Wildcatllamas

My DH and I have really enjoyed our cruises on NCL. Since our last cruise with them in December my husband has suffered a loss of vision. We are hoping for some to return but won't know for some time. I know the Access desk has always been wonderful but I am looking for personal ideas and suggestions from folks.

So my questions are:

Has anyone else sailed with someone who is blind on NCL?

Any suggestions of things to plan on and bring?

Any thing you can think of that would help.

Are you on Facebook? There's a lady named Cheryl who frequents the Norwegian Facebook page and I believe she's blind or at least has a visual impairment. She's very nice and I bet if you asked your question there she may be able to help.

I don't have a visual impairment but have needed the access desk and they're very helpful. Good luck.

Are you on Facebook? There's a lady named Cheryl who frequents the Norwegian Facebook page and I believe she's blind or at least has a visual impairment. She's very nice and I bet if you asked your question there she may be able to help.

I don't have a visual impairment but have needed the access desk and they're very helpful. Good luck.

Thank you so much for that info. I will check over there as well. I love the folks on CC. You are always there with answers.

Archived