Question about Tipping on a Back to Back

beachfanatic

Curious, for anyone who has been on a back to back in the same cabin, do you tip at the end of the first week, or wait til end?

Just do the automatic tips out of your seapass acount on a daily basis and be done with it. If you desire to tip extra, I would wait until the end.

Curious, for anyone who has been on a back to back in the same cabin, do you tip at the end of the first week, or wait til end?

If you feel you're getting good or extra special service I would tip half at the end of the first cruise.

I think it's always good to give the cabin steward extra in cash at the end. I tip about $5 per day if they are good...half that if they are average.

I'm about to do a B2B2B...I'll tip at the end of each leg, though I'm changing cabins once.

We've left the daily charge in place then tipped extra after the first and last leg.

Our reasoning for this was that we did not know if we would have the same stewards for both legs of the Back to Back, and we knew we wouldn't have the same dining room wait team. (They mentioned they rotate sections after each voyage.)

It seemed easiest for us to manage it this way and it seemed to us to be the proper way to make sure the service team was tipped properly.

Archived