Jewel vs. Epic

We're planning our next family cruise and I really need some advice. I'm trying to please my husband and son and they both have different "needs".:rolleyes:

We just returned from the Dawn - Feb 10th-17th. We stayed in a 2 BD Suite and loved the suite life.

The choice for next year is the Jewel or Epic (another 2 BD Suite). We'll be going during an off week next Jan/Feb so it won't be a popular time for kid's to travel.

So here is my dilemna...

My son is shy but had a GREAT time on the Dawn because there wasn't a ton of kids...so he wasn't overwhelmed walking into a overflowing teen's club. Do you think the Epic would be overwhelming with a lot of kids regardless of the time of year? We went on the Oasis during Spring Break 2 years ago and he didn't have as much fun and didn't connect with any other kids. Who knows maybe it would have been better on an off week.

My husband loved the suite life but felt like the crowd was a little old and would have liked a little more to do onboard. Do you think the Jewel would be too much like the Dawn?

Please hlep!!!!:eek:

Archived