Well Carnival Finally Went And Freakin Did It

:mad::mad:

:p ;)

They fixed my sailing history :) . I gave up trying a while back and just figured I would check once every few weeks or when I saw a thread about it here. Well there they were. All accounted for.

So what did I do? Booked 4 cabins for an 8 day leaving May 25th.:D Finally getting to try it. My sons really wanted too as well.

I am prepared for possible long lines, crowds, "meh" theater entertainment, loud lido and the normal complaints that can happen. I dont care. Not only did I book it for me and my two sons. I got my spouse and two stepdaughters to go, AND my mom and pop as well. MY similar cruise on RCCL Allure was almost 1k per person (which I will still do in the future, just putting that one on the back burner now as this was about $550 pp for 8 days lol. I am not brand loyal, I wil still sail them as well.

In order for me to get my boys that week I had to bribe my ex. Basicaly had to take her and her son from her second relationship after our divorce. Her parents are going with her too. Its ok, we all get along great.

Oh Oh, excited.. We also managed to get YTD. I was amazed being this close to sailing but our PVP pulled through. Looked like late only was available at first. She got us 3 cabins together (that didnt show on the web page) as well. The thought of late dining was a real bummer originally but we accepted the possibility of it happening. This was a nice surprise.

I am gonna have a great time no matter what.

Grand Turk (Meh)

San Juan PR (Excited)

St. Marteen (excited, I LOVE Maho beach)

St. Thomas (actually almost bought property there lol, we love it)

All decent stops, allegedly weather is decent then and all the latest Breeze reviews have improved. I figured to give it time to work out any kinks since it was new.

All in all good job Carnival(finally lol) You just got 12 bookings and possible 2 more from my family in Canada.

We did the big family cruise on Breeze in January, four cabins all together.

The Breeze has so much to do. We did the 6 day. Grand Turk is a relaxed, fun beach day (easy peasy, low cost).

I'm excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful time with your gang.:D

Mel

Congrats on having your cruise count corrected and I especially congratulate you also on your attitude and the way you address your challenges! Clearly, you will go much farther and be much, much happier. Might cost you plenty but, meh, you can put your head down at night with no bad feelings and sleep with a great big smile on your face because your happy and so is everyone around you.

Kudos to you!!!

:mad::mad:

:p ;)

They fixed my sailing history :) . I gave up trying a while back and just figured I would check once every few weeks or when I saw a thread about it here. Well there they were. All accounted for.

So what did I do? Booked 4 cabins for an 8 day leaving May 25th.:D Finally getting to try it. My sons really wanted too as well.

I am prepared for possible long lines, crowds, "meh" theater entertainment, loud lido and the normal complaints that can happen. I dont care. Not only did I book it for me and my two sons. I got my spouse and two stepdaughters to go, AND my mom and pop as well. MY similar cruise on RCCL Allure was almost 1k per person (which I will still do in the future, just putting that one on the back burner now as this was about $550 pp for 8 days lol. I am not brand loyal, I wil still sail them as well.

In order for me to get my boys that week I had to bribe my ex. Basicaly had to take her and her son from her second relationship after our divorce. Her parents are going with her too. Its ok, we all get along great.

Oh Oh, excited.. We also managed to get YTD. I was amazed being this close to sailing but our PVP pulled through. Looked like late only was available at first. She got us 3 cabins together (that didnt show on the web page) as well. The thought of late dining was a real bummer originally but we accepted the possibility of it happening. This was a nice surprise.

I am gonna have a great time no matter what.

Grand Turk (Meh)

San Juan PR (Excited)

All decent stops, allegedly weather is decent then and all the latest Breeze reviews have improved. I figured to give it time to work out any kinks since it was new.

All in all good job Carnival(finally lol) You just got 12 bookings and possible 2 more from my family in Canada.

Congrats!

We are also going to be on this sailing with a group of 10.

Check out the roll call on here and on Facebook. Someone on the roll call organized a meet and greet that includes 2 hours of snacks and drinks on the evening of the first sea day. I think the cost is $16.50 for adults and has to be paid by Monday via PayPal. The info can be found on the roll all and FB page.

It should be a great cruise! Can't wait!

Grand Turk (Meh)

San Juan PR (Excited)

That is great of you to include your ex & her son. Makes for a better family atmosphere. Kudos to you for getting along well with your ex.

I love Grand Turk. The pool and beach there are terrific. If you want to do something more there, look into Crystal Seas Adventures. They do boat trips, snorkeling & private charters. It's whale watching season right now - I think they'll be gone by late May.

That is great of you to include your ex & her son. Makes for a better family atmosphere. Kudos to you for getting along well with your ex.

I love Grand Turk. The pool and beach there are terrific. If you want to do something more there, look into Crystal Seas Adventures. They do boat trips, snorkeling & private charters. It's whale watching season right now - I think they'll be gone by late May.

Thanks. Her kid is awesome and he comes with my boys during my weekends sometimes. No reason for him to stay home alone. I am glad he is able to go.

Archived