Portofino or Chops open for lunch?

And it's to bad they're not open for lunch IMO. Especially since the dining room menu never changes anymore. We prefer a little variety in our meals on a daily basis without having to dine at a barfett.....opps, I mean buffet.

And it's to bad they're not open for lunch IMO. Especially since the dining room menu never changes anymore. We prefer a little variety in our meals on a daily basis without having to dine at a barfett.....opps, I mean buffet.

May I ask a question? I don't mean anything bad, but you obviously find the food on RCI disgusting, yet you've sailed at least 4 times on it, and have 4 more scheduled. Why? I'm just curious and as I said, I don't mean anything bad.:confused:

Why isn't it open for lunch? - On HAL they open the alternative restaurant for lunch at half the cost of dinner and it's popular. Curious why RCCL doesn't - seems to me they cld make $ from folks tired of/wishing to try something other than dining room food - maybe serve Asian or Greek or some type of 'fusion'? What think?

Archived