BCH or Sheraton day pass sell out?

B4May

Do the day passes ever sell out? We will be in Nassau next week, on a Tuesday, but I'm concerned about crowds since it's spring break and we don't get into port until noon.

I wasn't planning to pre-purchase a day pass in case we change our plans when we get there.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the BCH because it sounds less likely to have a lot of spring breakers (we'll have our 5 yo son with us) and we're Hilton Honors members. Also like that we can walk there.

From what I've read, sounds like the Sheraton will have more of a party atmosphere, and is likely to be crowded. Is that right?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Do the day passes ever sell out? We will be in Nassau next week, on a Tuesday, but I'm concerned about crowds since it's spring break and we don't get into port until noon.

I wasn't planning to pre-purchase a day pass in case we change our plans when we get there.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the BCH because it sounds less likely to have a lot of spring breakers (we'll have our 5 yo son with us) and we're Hilton Honors members. Also like that we can walk there.

From what I've read, sounds like the Sheraton will have more of a party atmosphere, and is likely to be crowded. Is that right?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Both have been known to turn people away when the number gets too overcrowded. They try hard not to make it uncomfortable for thier guests.

BCH is less likely to have an overflow of spring breakers, since they don't tolerate the partying.

Sheraton is a large property.. it takes alot to get crowded. Sheraton will be more active, for sure, but security usually keeps partying in check.

Thanks for the info! We are looking for something low key so the BCH sounds right up our alley. So you think we'll be ok to just show up at the front desk after noon?

Another quick question - I've read that the pools shut down for the most part at 5 pm. Does anyone know if we can use the vouchers that are included for dinner at the restaurant there, or are they only for the Patio Grill? Does the Patio Grill shut down at 5 pm also? We have until 8 pm in port that day.

Thanks for the info! We are looking for something low key so the BCH sounds right up our alley. So you think we'll be ok to just show up at the front desk after noon?

Another quick question - I've read that the pools shut down for the most part at 5 pm. Does anyone know if we can use the vouchers that are included for dinner at the restaurant there, or are they only for the Patio Grill? Does the Patio Grill shut down at 5 pm also? We have until 8 pm in port that day.

The vouchers are good for lunch only.. either at the patio grill or aqua.

Vouchers are not good for dinner.

Aqua and Patio Grill start to close at 4:30pm (They use the same kitchen).

Bar will be closed by 5pm

Pools close at 5pm.. lifeguards are no longer on duty.

I''m sure you can hang out by the pool, but there will be no service, lifeguards or anyone around. It's pretty dead in the late afternoon.

We had no problem walking up to BCH last Friday march 8th and getting two adult passes (under 6 are free). We did not get there until 11 or so and there were at least 6 ships in port. You can reserve them through island marketing and save $10 I think, but we wanted to be able to decide last minute.

If you have anymore questions let me know!

Does anyone know if the snorkeling excursion that they offer, I believe at 1330, is worth it and what the extra cost is?

Snorkeling is thru www.Blueholewatersports.com

A nice small outfit that knows where to go for good snorkeling.

Basil and his crew have a great reputation.

You should book this in advance, as they fill up quickly.

Archived