Best Snorkeling Excursion

lmmn

Any suggestions on an excursion that takes you for excellent snorkeling and sea turtles?

Explorer of the Seas ~ 10/02
Majesty of the Seas ~ 1/03
Majesty of the Seas ~ 8/11/03
Navigator of the Seas ~ 10/11/03
Serenade of the Seas ~ 1/31/04
Adventure of the Seas ~ 1/30/05

We just came back from our cruise, and St Thomas was the very best stop. We did a daysail with Interlinesail. They picked us up at the dock, and we saw sea turtles swimming in the water on our ride to the sailboat- awesome! We sailed over to National Park at St John and did the finest snorkeling ever. On the second snorkle stop we saw a big ray swimming in the water. Our day was from 9AM to 3PM; we even had time to shop at the mall before getting back on the ship. Am going to post pictures soon. You can't go wrong with a day sail if you want to snorkel!

Born to travel the seas!

The website is
[url="http://www.interlinesail.com"]www.interlinesail.com[/url]
I only got the business card for First Mate, Betty, but she works for Interlinesail. Her on island phone is 340-690-8026 if you need to call her. Betty is a lot of fun, and knows a lot of island info. I liked Interlinesail because they had more than one boat- so no cancellations due to boat problems, etc. We had a first class day with them. I am going to book them again for our spring/05 NOS cruise (which is only a dream right now, but am working on it).
As for pics, send me your direct email and I'll send them to you.

Born to travel the seas!

We booked an excursion on line through
Sailing HighPockets [url="http://www.sailhighpockets.com"]www.sailhighpockets.com[/url] this past March and we had the best snorkeling and day trip on our entire trip through Southern Caribbean.
Kathleen made it a trip to remember for us. There was another couple and there son on board who had done several snorkeling trips in the Caribbean. They said it was the best with so many fish and sealife to see. When we were in port there were 4 other cruise ships so this was a nice way to get away from the crowds. Have a great trip!

Archived