Glory 7/2 A couple of questions

impcinder

Have been following CC the past few months gather information on the Glory.

I know that it will be packed -- prepared for waiting in line embarkation, debarkation, meals, etc. Most likely bunches of kids. BUT I have a positive outlook - better on a ship than at work! (I'm a school teacher.)

Had to book two rooms Cat 11 and 8C (ship is full)- booked DH and DD in one, myself and other DD in other. Will we be able to 'change' our sleeping arrangements once onboard? Concerned about keys and S&S cards. (DDs are 19 and 23 yrs old)

Does the Skipper Club and Fun Passes save time in PC?

Are you docked in downtown Key West? It seems to me that I have read two different docking areas.

Read about long wait times to tender into Belize. Seems that if you book your excursion with CCL, you're tendered first. Is this still true?

Thanks!

You should be able to change your sleeping arrangements very easy. Also you can go to the pursers desk and they will handle the sail n sign/key card issue for you.

I have found Pt. Canaveral to have the best Skippers Club. You should be able to check both cabins in here and both times that I have used it at PC they have given us priority check in and boarding.

The Glory docks at the naval base in Key West. You will have to take the trolly into town.

Are you docked in downtown Key West? It seems to me that I have read two different docking areas.

Read about long wait times to tender into Belize. Seems that if you book your excursion with CCL, you're tendered first. Is this still true?

Thanks!

We were on the Glory on the 5/21-5/28 cruise. On that occasion the ship did dock in the downtown area, but I gathered that was a last minute change and that normally they do dock in the other area.

As far as tenders into Belize, they did tender persons who had CCL excursions first. Everyone else had to wait until 9 before they could buy tender tickets.

Carnival Glory Western Caribbean, 5/21/05

Just got off the Glory this morning, we were docked downtown in Key West, which is a great location. The tenders in Belize were no problem. We booked an excursion thru Carnival and were one of the first tenders ashore. Had a great time and I'm sure you will too!!!

Archived