Acct Set Up. Credit card for me, cash for son

sdpr73

Sailing on Breeze Apr 7th

In the cabin will be me (adult) and my 15year old son (minor).

I am doing our online registration. I want to set up me-myself under my credit card and I want to set up my son under his own cash account (we'll add money to his once we board).

The system doesnt' seem to want to let me create two different forms of payment as he is a MINOR. It wants me to either allow him to charge to my account or the other options it gives me is to NOT give him charging priviledges. I want him to have his own Cash account.

Anybody with any insight as to how this can be done.? What do I enter in these fields?

Sailing on Breeze Apr 7th

In the cabin will be me (adult) and my 15year old son (minor).

I am doing our online registration. I want to set up me-myself under my credit card and I want to set up my son under his own cash account (we'll add money to his once we board).

The system doesnt' seem to want to let me create two different forms of payment as he is a MINOR. It wants me to either allow him to charge to my account or the other options it gives me is to NOT give him charging priviledges. I want him to have his own Cash account.

Anybody with any insight as to how this can be done.? What do I enter in these fields?

I used to do this for my girls when they were younger but it was before you could do online check-in so I don't know if it can be done that way. Just wanted to let you know it can be done. Maybe for the purposes of online check-in, just select that he doesn't have charging privileges and then set it up when you check in at the pier. That way you can complete your online part.

Better yet, hopefully someone will know how to do what you actually want to do. Sadly, Carnival's site isn't very user friendly.

Archived