Funny films in Stardust

avalon1001

Hey you guys. So I've been on a few NCL cruises and gone to a few shows in the Stardust. Either between or just before a show they've put on a couple short films that were probably the funniest things I've seen. One was a BBC short with gophers talking...one was yelling Alan ! Alan ! Alan ! over and over, then decided he was calling Steve ! Steve ! Steve !... ok maybe you had to have been there :o. So I found it online, it's from a series called Walk on the Wild Side. Check it out, pretty funny. Then again, could have been the drink plan kicking in...I'm just sayin. So, my question is; I know there were a few shorts like that playing, and one in particular on my cruise, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was about, just that it blew me away. ( Seriously, get the drink plan ! :p ) If anybody remembers anything about the short films in the theatre could you please let me know so I can search online for it ?

Many thanks ! Avalon

Archived