Boarding pass question

browneyedwoman

On my two prior Carnival cruises we had the fun pass as a boarding pass. I read that they now call them boarding passes. No where on the document that I printed out does it say boarding pass on it.

I clicked on print my documents then on print boarding pass and the computer went back to the summary pageof the cruise. On the top it says 7 days Western Caribbean from Miami, FL. Underneath that is our booking #, ship info, guests and rates paid. The page also has Faster to the Fun listed under My Orders. I

s this what I'm supposed to print and bring with me as a boarding pass? I thought I read that for FTTF thed boarding pass should have a large designation on it to let them know we are FTTF. Thanks for your help.

Just printed mine two days ago. It says BOARDING PASS on it, at the top.

We were unable to print it until we were paid in full and the on-line check in fully completed.

BTW, if you choose " Individual" printing, it will print out both boarding passes. I was trying to print just mine, and my cabin mate was going to print her own, but we couldn't fine a way to just do one page. We just could not find usual print options for selecting just one page .

BTW, I was not able to print that if I used Firefox for my browser. Had to use Internet Explorer to make it work.

Good luck.

Bunches of fun - It doesn't say boarding pass on it. whch is why I don't think it's what I need to get on the ship. I completed the on line check in. They have our credit card number. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I went back in to the Carnival site. Now I'm getting an error message saying that Carnival is processing my request and is working on the problem. I'm off sick today so I thought I'd be able to print a few things while resting.

Thank you everyone for your help and especially thank you Carnival for fixing whatever problem you had on the website. My boarding pass finally printed. It has the FTTF round red logo on it, but it doesn't actually say priority on it. Should it say priority?

Thank you everyone for your help and especially thank you Carnival for fixing whatever problem you had on the website. My boarding pass finally printed. It has the FTTF round red logo on it, but it doesn't actually say priority on it. Should it say priority?

Mine does not say priority and I have FTTF!

Sorry, I misunderstood...IF you are plat/diamond or booked in a suite it should say Priority...FTTF should just have that logo on the boarding pass...I just looked at mine for our May sailing ( we are also FTTF), and it just has the logo

;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry, I misunderstood FTTF vs priority. Thanks for the clarification. I guess all we need is the FTTF logo on it. I'm looking forward to the cruise.

From Carnival Website:

What is Priority check-in?

Priority Check-In Program - Priority Debarkation

Priority Check-In Program

Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our Platinum, Diamond VIFP guests, those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special registration privileges and guests who purchase the Faster to the Fun program. Cruise tickets for Platinum, Diamond VIFP guests, those traveling in deluxe accommodations and those who have purchased the Faster to the Fun program will read, "Please proceed to Priority Check-In".

Qualifying guest need only to ask for “Priority Check-In” upon arrival at the cruise terminal. Embarkation staff will ensure that the guests are expedited through the check-in procedure as quickly as is possible, while providing quality service.

We offer Priority Check-In at ALL embarkation ports.

Note: For those guests traveling with an additional stateroom that does not fall into one of the four categories above, the additional stateroom may check in through the Priority Program only if, 1) there are minor children traveling in the additional stateroom, or 2) the guests in the additional stateroom share the same Sail & Sign account with the qualified Priority guest.

Priority Debarkation

In addition, Platinum, Diamond VIFP guests, those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations and those purchasing the Faster to the Fun program will receive a debarkation letter offering a choice of how they would prefer to disembark the ship. They will be given the option of Self Assist (where offered) or Priority Debarkation; for Priority Debarkation, the guest will receive special luggage tags which will entitle them to debark the ship after the Self Assist guests but before the remainder of the guests.

On my two prior Carnival cruises we had the fun pass as a boarding pass. I read that they now call them boarding passes. No where on the document that I printed out does it say boarding pass on it.

I clicked on print my documents then on print boarding pass and the computer went back to the summary pageof the cruise. On the top it says 7 days Western Caribbean from Miami, FL. Underneath that is our booking #, ship info, guests and rates paid. The page also has Faster to the Fun listed under My Orders. I

s this what I'm supposed to print and bring with me as a boarding pass? I thought I read that for FTTF thed boarding pass should have a large designation on it to let them know we are FTTF. Thanks for your help.

I just printed mine a couple days ago and it says "boarding pass" in the upper right corner of the page. Sometimes Carnival's website gets a little flaky, so you might just try back in a little while.

Archived