November Weather

maryland

We're cruising on the Westerdam over Thanksgiving (Eastern Caribbean) and are wondering about temperatures. We've cruised on the Ryndam (Western Caribbean) the beginning of November and it was warm, plus the water temperatures were great, but not sure how they'll be towards the end of November. More concerned about water temps for snorkling, etc. Anyone whose cruised towards the end of November? (Nov 20-Nov 27) Would appreciate any insight. (I know every year is different) Thanks

Since 1994, I either cruised the last week in November or the first week in December, rarely did I have a bad day. The weather is usually nice and warm in the upper 80's. Maybe once or twice in ten years the weather during the day was somewhat wet.

The best thing is you're nice and warm and everyone back home is freezing their

butt off.

stan

We cruised the week after Thanksgiving, 2003. It was the coolest weather we have ever had on a cruise (comparing it to Feb, July, Oct.). Seas were also a bit rough on that sailing. With that said, I still would not hesitate to book another cruise during that week. I think you can get cooler weather most anytime during Fall and Winter if you hit a bad week. The ship was mainly adults with kids already back in school. Very relaxing. Enjoy!!

We sailed the E. Caribbean on the Maasdam over Thanksgiving week in 2000. The weather was very pleasant: warm, days, no rain, breezy evenings. To be reasonably certain how the weather might be for your cruise,there are a number of good weather sites on the internet which can help with last minute planning.

Archived