Jackets for Alaska

NoobCruise

Sorry, I deleted after posting because I think I probably broke a no advertising rule. Sorry CC!

I did a review of clothing in my trip report, including on my jacket. Winter clothing is going on end of season clearance. You can get my jacket (and similar products) from the dealer for $25 less than I paid. Normally sells for ~$250, now on sale for $113

Sorry, I deleted after posting because I think I probably broke a no advertising rule. Sorry CC!

I did a review of clothing in my trip report, including on my jacket. Winter clothing is going on end of season clearance. You can get my jacket (and similar products) from the dealer for $25 less than I paid. Normally sells for ~$250, now on sale for $113

To my knowledge you are okay with a thread listing clothing sales. It is travel agencies we are not allowed to promote. Nor are we allowed to start a thread with the sole purpose of criticizing or praising a vendor.

OK here's the link for the sale for Women's. Men and childrens are also on sale.

http://www.jacketssale2013.com/womens-north-face-outlet-north-face-3-in-1-jacket-c-13_14.html

Seriously...should I thank you or chastise you? 2 of my 3 favorite jackets on sale...I could replace both of them (they're getting a little worn) for the price of less than 1! Hmmmm....

I am from Florida and am planning an Alaska cruise next year. Loving the prices on these jackets but have NO idea which one to get. We Floridians don't do well when the temps dip below 60. If I am looking at North Face, what is the warmest jacket they carry that won't make me look like the Michelin Tire Man?

I am from Florida and am planning an Alaska cruise next year. Loving the prices on these jackets but have NO idea which one to get. We Floridians don't do well when the temps dip below 60. If I am looking at North Face, what is the warmest jacket they carry that won't make me look like the Michelin Tire Man?

Probably one that leaves enough room for you to layer a good fleece sweater (or 2 if extra cold) under. Fleece is warm without the bulk of down. :)

Thanks for the link! I've been looking at getting a quality rain jacket so this helps with the shopping.

These are knock offs for sure. North Face doesn't operate any on-line outlet websites. Their outlet stores are about the only place to get deals like that. I'd be wary buying from Hong Kong as The North Face does not operate any businesses there. Caveat emptor!

I'm so sorry everyone! I think you're right that they're knockoffs. I didn't look closely at the site since I'm not in the market to buy myself.

I did flag the thread and requested the moderators remove it. I hope no one bought any from my post. I'm so sorry :o

I'm so sorry everyone! I think you're right that they're knockoffs. I didn't look closely at the site since I'm not in the market to buy myself.

I did flag the thread and requested the moderators remove it. I hope no one bought any from my post. I'm so sorry :o

You meant well NoobCruise!! Don't beat yourself up over it. Many of us have gotten good leads on clothing deals on this site.

Archived