CORAL WORLD/COKI BEACH

jazzyjudy

Yes- the taxi ride over is a tour in itself. The beach is wonderful and Coral World is a good way to spend the afternoon. It's cool inside where you view the fish, and the exhibits are good and educational. The food bar is so-so, but after you've gotten to pet a baby shark, the food is not as important. You do your own self-guided tour, so it can be short or as long as you like. I think it's a fun way to spend a day- hope you like it!

Saving for a cruizing!

I have been to Coral World twice and really enjoyed it, if you check out their website you will find a $3 coupon per person. I don't think you can go wrong going there but I would do it on my own rather then ship tour. Linda

Celebration 4/95
Imagination 4/97
Imagination 4/99
Triumph 4/01
Triumph 5/03
Valor 4/24/05
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2005;4;14;06;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

I would suggest you go to Coki Beach EARLY in the morning. The water will be clear, and you will be able to see the fish well. Also, the restrooms won't be so bad! Enjoy! It is a great beach, wear sun screen!
Have fun!

Archived