Isle of Pasion or Nachi?

Magic City Cruiser

Me and my gals have been cruising to Coz for 7 years, our 8th annual cruise is coming up. I've just about seen all I can see on a port day!

It's been about 4 years since we did PI and we have visited Nachi twice but last visit was year before last.

My question is, do you have to do the Twister to get to Pasion Isle? When we went, we booked through PI and took a pontoon over. I most def do not want to go if we have to do the Twister. I'm not afraid, just don't want to waste time on a thrill ride since that's not by bag :D. If you can get to PI another way, it seems to be more "kid" oriented than when we went. No offense but I'd rather limit the kid factor on these cruises. I know there are kids at Nachi but they have been few.

SO, I'd like to go to PI again but if it's just the Twister and lots of kids, I guess it's back to Nachi!

Thanks for your input!

the only reason i'd do the twsiter is because its a shorter ride. it arrives about 20 mins before the catamaran group. the twister ride out was fun - when we neared the island we spun around a few times in the water. then pulled in. we were the first on the island. we had first pick of everything. as the day went by, we didnt get a childish feel. and there werent more than 100 people sharing the space with us -- which we really liked. it was very relaxing and slow paced. we're going back in 2 weeks!

Archived