Fare Viewer

lindan1020

Have been using fare viewer for years to see price drops, for the last two months I have been getting a message that fare viewer is down and is being worked on. Anyone else having this problem or have they changed the link to check for price drops. I asked my planner and he said it should be working.

Any help would be appreciated.

Good Morning....I have also been trying that website for a couple of weeks/month now and gave up and just went to create a new booking...if the price was lower than what we currently are sitting at, I copy and pasted the page and sent in the form to get the obc..works so far!

Good luck

Have been using fare viewer for years to see price drops, for the last two months I have been getting a message that fare viewer is down and is being worked on. Anyone else having this problem or have they changed the link to check for price drops. I asked my planner and he said it should be working.

Seriously! It has been down forever! Even on the Carnival site people are saying they call and the reps say they have no idea that it is down. Mary & Mischelle have been trying to tell everyone it will be up shortly, but they have been saying that for over a week now.

I am beginning to think that they need to give me a price drop just because I cannot find out if I am eligible for one! :)

It has been down since about the time the Triumph had problems. I thought at the time that it was being taken down because so many would be rebooking and they wanted to keep the prices up, but now I think it is just they have so many other things to worry about! A few months ago it was down because they were revamping hte price categroies. i am beginning to think their IT program is poorly run!

Same here

Archived