In you opinion, what is the best Chololate desset on board? Where do they serve it?

Will have to try the chocolate sensation. The flourless chocolate cake is very rich. I was with a friend once who took a single bite and said it was too much for him. Being the sweet, kind, loving soul that I am, I helped him out by finishing the rest for him. I always try to do at least one good deed a day.

They used to serve it in Portofino, but it's not been on the menu there for 2-3 years now.

For a freebie - the Royal Chocolate Cake (aka flourless chocolate cake) is the best. It is served as part of a dessert trio on the second formal night in the main dining room. Get a mini chocolate fix there if you wish and then head to the Windjammer where there are platters of this wonderful rich chocolate stuff.

I didn't know it was called that. but we can't wait until the trio dessert is served. My daughter and I love it. She always asks to switch out the two yuks with three chocolate cakes. Its so fudgy

and where? Must know:d

The same night as the "Dessert Sampler" (because one of the samples is the chocolate cake we are talking about) is served in the Main Dining Room, whenever that is. You can read the menu for lunch and dinner each day; they will be posted outside the dining room entrance prior to meal service. Helps us decide where we will be dining that evening. :)

Archived