Nassau First Time Traveling with 70 yr olds

chellebells

Does anybody have any thoughts on seeing Nassau with two older women? I am thinking maybe either the horse drawn buggy tour or just hiring a cab driver? Or if anyone knows a private tour guide I would love to hear your experiences. They are not laying out in the sun kind of people or shopping at the Straw Market so not sure what is left? :)

Any and all suggestions appreciated.....

The building you have to walk through at the port has lots of crafts, etc and isn't usually crowded. Then when you get out, there will be lots of private drivers who will want your business. Four of us women found a very nice young cab driver (alas, I have lost his name) and he took us all over Nassau, and we had a very nice time. Just look for somebody who looks nice, and will just take you and your friends. I think we paid about $15 each, but honestly can't remember exactly how much.

We were there (4 ladies) in last month (Feb) and used Godfrey Simms. He did a great job. Here is his website:

http://www.taxi516.com

You can search for his name on cruise critic and see what people say. We thought he was great. I just sent him an email to work out price, meeting place, etc. Very easy. His van has seatbelts and AC. He took us all over the place and we had a great time.

Archived