more Sheraton questions

SugarStar00

I couldn't find the answers to these two questions in other threads.

-Does the Sheraton have a cut off time that they sell day passes until?

-How far is it from the Hilton to the Sheraton?

-Does the Jitney pick up at the Hilton?

I ask because we are arriving in Nassau at 11am and have a snorkle excursion until 2pm. We were hoping to go to the Sheraton after if the weather is nice. The snorkle company meets and drops off at the Hilton but we are not really interested in paying the $60pp to go there, plus I've liked what I've read about the Sheraton better. I'm not sure if it'll be worth it time wise however if we have to walk from the Hilton back to the ship to catch the Jitney. Whew...hope someone understands this...:cool:

Thanks!

I couldn't find the answers to these two questions in other threads.

-Does the Sheraton have a cut off time that they sell day passes until?

-How far is it from the Hilton to the Sheraton?

-Does the Jitney pick up at the Hilton?

I ask because we are arriving in Nassau at 11am and have a snorkle excursion until 2pm. We were hoping to go to the Sheraton after if the weather is nice. The snorkle company meets and drops off at the Hilton but we are not really interested in paying the $60pp to go there, plus I've liked what I've read about the Sheraton better. I'm not sure if it'll be worth it time wise however if we have to walk from the Hilton back to the ship to catch the Jitney. Whew...hope someone understands this...:cool:

Thanks!

There is not cut off time for selling daypasses, but the beach will start to shut down, stack chairs, bring in water toys etc.. around 5pm/ 6pm in the summer.. Pools will close as well. So it may not be worth the $30pp for the short afternoon.

The Sheraton is approximately 5 miles from the hilton.. the jitney can be boarded across the street from the Hilton in front of McDonalds. The jitney should take about 15 - 20 minutes depending on traffic.

There is not cut off time for selling daypasses, but the beach will start to shut down, stack chairs, bring in water toys etc.. around 5pm/ 6pm in the summer.. Pools will close as well. So it may not be worth the $30pp for the short afternoon.

The Sheraton is approximately 5 miles from the hilton.. the jitney can be boarded across the street from the Hilton in front of McDonalds. The jitney should take about 15 - 20 minutes depending on traffic.

wow :eek: 15-20 min to go 5 miles?? you are right about the 30pp not being worth it, they don't offer half price for afternoon huh? ;)

wow :eek: 15-20 min to go 5 miles?? you are right about the 30pp not being worth it, they don't offer half price for afternoon huh? ;)

The jitney is the local bus.

Therefore, like a city bus anywhere on the planet, it stops frequently.

If you want to save time, take a taxi,

Bill

The jitney is the local bus.

Therefore, like a city bus anywhere on the planet, it stops frequently.

If you want to save time, take a taxi,

Bill

the good thing about the jitney is is only cost $1.25 pp each way.

Archived