Conrad Hotel (Hilton)

cleob

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Looking for something reasonably priced with beach access. We had issues with Marriott Isle Verde last time we stayed there and are looking for other options.

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Looking for something reasonably priced with beach access. We had issues with Marriott Isle Verde last time we stayed there and are looking for other options.

I've stayed there twice and I love it. It is located at the tip of the Condado area, right across the bridge from Old San Juan and the Pan Am pier. There is a small cove public beach that is protected from the rough Atlantic waves. It is good for swimming and I've seen people snorkeling there, as well. However, it does not have any ocean access. It has a rocky shoreline. The grounds are very nice and they have multiple pools, including one with a swim up bar. It is a short walk to the public beaches and shops in Condado.

The hotel is modern, clean, and nice. They have lots of restaurant and bar options. If you are looking for ocean-beach access though, you might not want to choose the Conrad. I have some pictures included in the review attached to my signature.

Archived