Texed's march 9th to march 16th reflection cruise review

Texed

Ed,

You have really outdone yourself with the Ultimate review of this cruise.

Tell me the secret in memorizing all this information and subsequently posting it without missing anything (LOL)

Say hi to Jacquie.

We were on the Allure the week before you, really cold weather (low 60's first few days)

Cheers,

Thanks Ed. It took me a day to start asking for ones (waffles) right off the griddle. My first two were always with orange butter and syrup then a chaser waffle with whipped cream and assorted berries. Just a creature of habit am I.:D Be well.

[quote name='Highlander'][B][COLOR=darkred]Ed,[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=darkred]You have really outdone yourself with the Ultimate review of this cruise.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=darkred]Tell me the secret in memorizing all this information and subsequently posting it without missing anything (LOL)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=darkred]Say hi to Jacquie.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=darkred]We were on the Allure the week before you, really cold weather (low 60's first few days)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=darkred]Cheers,[/COLOR][/B][/quote]

[B][COLOR=darkred]Thanks for the encouragement George. A great review is a lot of work. But, helping out fellow cruisers make it worthwhile. ;)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#8b0000][/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#8b0000]I will tell Jacquie hello. She is probably hiding somewhere because of all the embarrassment I put her through. :D[/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='barryod'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks Ed. It took me a day to start asking for ones (waffles) right off the griddle. My first two were always with orange butter and syrup then a chaser waffle with whipped cream and assorted berries. Just a creature of habit am I.:D Be well.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[B][COLOR=darkred]Hello Barry,[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#8b0000]It was nice meeting/sailing with y'all. Hopefully, again sometime. :)[/COLOR][/B]

[quote name='PinotBlanc']Could you get sugar-free syrup? Smuckers sugar free is my first choice, then whipped cream with sides galore.
Thanks for the review. Penny[/quote]

[B][COLOR=darkred]They do have sugar-free syrup. I believe it is Smuckers. A lot of the time, it is not beside the waffles, it is around the corner beside the plates.[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#8b0000](Texed Tip) A lot of the time you can get the dishes there that just came out of the dishwasher, and are still warm. It will keep the waffles warm until they are consumed. ;)[/COLOR][/B]

Archived