Roatan for a mother and daughter

Tiger in gator nation

My son and I are diving in Roatan next week when the Carnival Liberty pulls in. My wife has not found a Carnival excursion she likes and is considering just going to a beach and later shopping with my 11 year old daughter. Any suggestions on a close beach and shopping? Thanks!

I would suggest hiring a driver, perhaps through victor Bodden. When we did this, we were able to customize our day, and also felt safe knowing we had our own local companion looking out for us, in terms of safety and in terms of not being taken by vendors.

Your wife and daughter can go to victors to see the monkeys, do a glass bottom boat tour at fosters (was awesome- water was so clear, we even saw divers!), go to the iguana farm, do shopping.

Just a thought.

My son and I are diving in Roatan next week when the Carnival Liberty pulls in. My wife has not found a Carnival excursion she likes and is considering just going to a beach and later shopping with my 11 year old daughter. Any suggestions on a close beach and shopping? Thanks!

If the dive shop you are going with is in West End, they can tag along.. there is both beach and shopping in West End.

Archived