Allure Concierge Fernando

Hi,

Will be sailing the Allure in 4 weeks and I have found out my concierge will be Fernando. I see many postings about concierges and I was wondering what experience has anyone had with him. Should we introduce ourselves when we get on the ship? Any info would be appreciated since this is our first time in CL. Thanks

Just disembarked Allure and sadly, Fernando was still on vacation. You're lucky that he will return in time for your voyage. Rahim Fraoui was our principal concierge (he actually leaves just as Fernando returns), but we were very fortunate to have Dexter Fraser who had moved up from the Diamond Lounge.

Dexter will remain while Rahim is on vacation.

Dexter was great! He is extremely personable, affable, and will go out of his way to help you. He certainly took good care of us!

Fernando actually replied instantly when I wrote to him. Never received an introductory e-mail from Rahim. Fortunately, Fernando had blocked our OW cabana for Labadee Barefoot Beach.

VR,

T Lex

Thank you. Actually, I emailed Allure Concierge yesterday and Rahim had replied back very quickly. He said he will be on vacation for our voyage but Fernando will help us with anything we need. I'm also happy to hear that Dexter was really good. Can't wait. Should be a great cruise. Just curious, does the Concierge have any pull with upgrading/upselling suites?

We did a B2B the first two weeks in December 2012 and Fernando was FANTASTIC. He is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. In our opinion, he ranks as one of the top concierges in the fleet.

Great to hear! Is this the suite concierge position of the D+ lounge? We are in the suites and would love a good concierge since our last one was so so on the Mariner a few years back.

Thanks. Katherine

Great to hear! Is this the suite concierge position of the D+ lounge? We are in the suites and would love a good concierge since our last one was so so on the Mariner a few years back.

Thanks. Katherine

The suite concierges (there are two on Oasis and Allure) are in the Concierge Lounge, servicing the suite guests and D+/PC members.

The Diamond Concierge is in the Diamond Lounge and services D/D+/PC members.

The suite concierges (there are two on Oasis and Allure) are in the Concierge Lounge, servicing the suite guests and D+/PC members.

The Diamond Concierge is in the Diamond Lounge and services D/D+/PC members.

Yes, but which one is Fernando?

Just disembarked Allure and sadly, Fernando was still on vacation. You're lucky that he will return in time for your voyage. Rahim Fraoui was our principal concierge (he actually leaves just as Fernando returns), but we were very fortunate to have Dexter Fraser who had moved up from the Diamond Lounge.

Dexter will remain while Rahim is on vacation.

Dexter was great! He is extremely personable, affable, and will go out of his way to help you. He certainly took good care of us!

Fernando actually replied instantly when I wrote to him. Never received an introductory e-mail from Rahim. Fortunately, Fernando had blocked our OW cabana for Labadee Barefoot Beach.

VR,

T Lex

While Dexter was attentive to many, he was far too busy hitting on my daughter Emily every single night in the lounge. Very unprofessional. Started off telling her another D member was very interested in her and went on and on with this elaborate story of this mystery man's life, doesn't drink, cruises alot, handsome, lives in Fort Lauderdale, even leaving his phone with her so this so called mystery man could call her. I'm telling you extremely bizarre. Finally admitting that he was the mystery man. What a weirdo.

Fernando will be back last week in March. I am excited for him to come back also b/c we are sailing allure on 4/7, and he blocked OW cabanas for us also. He may be less happy to see me than I him b/c I think i bugged him while setting up the vaca for our family.:rolleyes: But he was always helpful and kind, and I think we are lucky to have him back for our sailings.

While Dexter was attentive to many, he was far too busy hitting on my daughter Emily every single night in the lounge. Very unprofessional. Started off telling her another D member was very interested in her and went on and on with this elaborate story of this mystery man's life, doesn't drink, cruises alot, handsome, lives in Fort Lauderdale, even leaving his phone with her so this so called mystery man could call her. I'm telling you extremely bizarre. Finally admitting that he was the mystery man. What a weirdo.

WOW! Glad we are in the suites instead.

Wow! That is just plain creepy. :eek:

Archived