Your Time and A Booth

Luckyone2

We've done YTD our last 2 cruises and have usually gotten a booth without having to ask. (There are 4 of us; not sure how many are in your party).

The number in your party is what determines getting a booth......you need at least 3 people......we are a party of 2 and have NEVER been given a booth, although we have requested it each and every meal in the MDR. We were always given a microscopic table for 2 that was 3" from the next table for 2 on either side of us.....NOT much privacy at all!!! We have done YTD on multiple cruises....same on each and every ship.

Lucky one 2-Just want to thank you for asking this question. (Apparently the site thinks your name is naughty it keeps putting astricks on it so I am having to separate your name.)

I probably will end up in the lido for dinners most nights but I would like to go at least twice. I have two kids and one who will be 3 at the time and I think it's easier to keep him under control in a booth rather than at a table. I just have this fear at a regular table he will get out of seat and then I'll be chasing him and that just wouldn't be good for anyone. :o

Archived