Bar setup prices as of March 2013

eiffeltower07

Here are the current bar setup prices for those who are interested

Name brand spirits are offered by the bottle. These alcoholic beverages are sold as Bar Set Up amenity orders.

Bar Set-Up is available on all Ships excluding Pride of America.

Please Note:

Bar Set-Up is available for all stateroom categories.

Bar Set-Up is not available for purchase onboard.

Bar Set-Up must be pre-arranged before the voyage and can be requested up to the day prior to sailing.

Prices are subject to change. Service fee of $3.00 per bottle will be applied.

Type of Liquor / Price / Bottle Size

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram's 7 Crown $80 1 Ltr

Jack Daniel's Black $100 1 Ltr

Crown Royal Special Reserve $100 750 Ml

Cognac

Courvoisier VS $120 750 ml

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P $100 700 ml

Gin

Beefeater $80 1 Ltr

Bombay Sapphire $100 1 Ltr

Liqueurs

Baileys Irish Cream $100 1 Ltr

Southern Comfort $100 1 Ltr

Disaronno Amaretto $100 1 Ltr

Godiva Chocolate $100 750 Ml

Grand Marnier $100 1 Ltr

Kahlua $100 1 Ltr

Rum

Bacardi Superior $80 1 Ltr

Captain Morgan $80 1 Ltr

Scotch Whiskey

J&B Rare $80 1 Ltr

Glenfiddich $100 1 Ltr

Chivas Regal $100 1 Ltr

JW Black $123 980 Ml

Tequila

Cuervo Gold $80 1 Ltr

1800 Reposado $100 750 Ml

Don Julio Reposado $120 750 Ml

Vodka

Smirnoff $80 1 Ltr

Absolut $100 1 Ltr

Absolut Citron $100 1 Ltr

Absolut Apeach $100 1 Ltr

Grey Goose $120 1 Ltr

Grey Goose L'Orange $120 1 Ltr

Grey Goose La Poire $120 1 Ltr

When guests purchase a bottle of liquor they can choose 3 garnishes and 3 mixers from the list below once they arrive onboard.

Choose 3 mixers:

• Bloody Mary Mix

• Pepsi

• Club Soda

• Cranberry Juice

• Diet Pepsi

• Grapefruit Juice

• Orange Juice

• Pineapple Juice

• Sierra Mist

• Sweet and Sour Mix

• Tomato Juice

• Tonic

Choice of 3 garnishes:

• Apple slices

• Banana

• Carrot

• Celery

• Lemon slices

• Lime slices

• Maraschino Cherries

• Orange slices

• Peppers

• Pineapple wedges

• Pitted Olives

• Strawberries

I know this is expensive when you compare to getting some of these bottles at your favorite store but this seems like a really good service. It takes the pressure off trying to sneak booze on board if that's what you do. Not judging here at all. But for me, paying for a couple of bottles on a 11 day cruise is a value. My question is the setups. Not sure how that works from the post. Do they estimate say how much I need for a gin and tonic and give me enough accordingly. Or are the setups an additional charge? Just wondering. On the Sun for 11 days in early October. Can't wait.

I know this is expensive when you compare to getting some of these bottles at your favorite store but this seems like a really good service. It takes the pressure off trying to sneak booze on board if that's what you do. Not judging here at all. But for me, paying for a couple of bottles on a 11 day cruise is a value. My question is the setups. Not sure how that works from the post. Do they estimate say how much I need for a gin and tonic and give me enough accordingly. Or are the setups an additional charge? Just wondering. On the Sun for 11 days in early October. Can't wait.

Just off the Sun in Feb. Ordered rum and vodka. In room when we arrived was the liquor and a six pack each of pepsi and tonic. No garnish but never asked for it

• 3 weeks later...
Can you get beer as well? I didn't see it listed.

Yes but don't bother as it's easier to order a bucket on board. When I saw the prices for a $15-$20 bottle of vodka, I passed. The last time I was on CCL, the vodka was $40 - I was game on that but $80 - $100 - I put that in my "no-way" category.

Yes but don't bother as it's easier to order a bucket on board. When I saw the prices for a $15-$20 bottle of vodka, I passed. The last time I was on CCL, the vodka was $40 - I was game on that but $80 - $100 - I put that in my "no-way" category.

Thanks. I agree with the price. A $20 bottle of Morgan is $80! WTH!!!

We tried to order a bottle of whiskey and vodka and sixteen beers from Bon Voyage online and it would only let us order the two bottles or 8 beers not both for our Dream cruise in Nov. We order all of it in Feb for the Liberty with no problem so I am assuming with the new cheers program they don't want you having that much in your room.

I am dying for some Bahama Breeze, or Bahama Mama type tropical drinks. I ordered the Captain Morgan bar set up, but wonder what it taste like. Is it too spicy, should I consider he Bacardi instead? I think I had a Moghita drink last year and not sure I cared for it. I loved the virgin one.

Also, did anyone have a cost for the 18 beers?

Bon Voyage beer is 25.00 for 4 pk of 16oz each and you can only order two 4 pks for the room and no liquor. At least we tried over the internet on the new site and it would not let us order more. We are going to call them and see if this is a new rule. 22.00 for 4 12oz beers.

We tried to order a bottle of whiskey and vodka and sixteen beers from Bon Voyage online and it would only let us order the two bottles or 8 beers not both for our Dream cruise in Nov. We order all of it in Feb for the Liberty with no problem so I am assuming with the new cheers program they don't want you having that much in your room.

Bon Voyage beer is 25.00 for 4 pk of 16oz each and you can only order two 4 pks for the room and no liquor. At least we tried over the internet on the new site and it would not let us order more. We are going to call them and see if this is a new rule. 22.00 for 4 12oz beers.

From reading your posts, it appears that you are referring to the programs and prices on CCL. This thread is about the products and prices available on NCL.

sorry wrong cruise line. lol Thanks for letting me know I am usually on Carnival but I was checking out NCL so I just assume the reply was from a Carnival board. Have a good time you all on any cruise you take and sorry again that I was posting wrong info

• 2 weeks later...
Can you get any martini mix?

If you mean vermouth, no I don't think so. I asked last fall, but was told it is a wine. I plan to bring a rum runner with some vermouth this time. I may also bring a jar of olives, because I like my martinis dirty with LOTS of olives.

Edited by DebbieCruises