And yet another storm blowing our way...GRRRRR

Bookbug53

:mad: Depending on what weather source you use we are looking at anywhere from 6-10 or 10-14 inches with high winds. More flight delays, cancellations, and disruptions for people. Maybe being the middle of the week will lessen the impact. I can just sit here and be happy(?) no trips planned right now. I don't know about everyone else in the snow belt but I was ready to be all done. :rolleyes: My yard was all clear of snow and right now the sun is shining....oh well, that was enough of a rant. Thanks for listening. :p

:mad: Depending on what weather source you use we are looking at anywhere from 6-10 or 10-14 inches with high winds. More flight delays, cancellations, and disruptions for people. Maybe being the middle of the week will lessen the impact. I can just sit here and be happy(?) no trips planned right now. I don't know about everyone else in the snow belt but I was ready to be all done. :rolleyes: My yard was all clear of snow and right now the sun is shining....oh well, that was enough of a rant. Thanks for listening. :p

I feel badly for all of y'all having to endure one front after another.....I don't think........no....I know that I couldn't do it.......

I've been very blessed these past 2 winter seasons that I've been back in Oklahoma we only had a couple of small accumulations this year and none at all last year.......

I'm retired now so I don't have to get out in it and I drive to most of my ports so now I can leave as early as I need to if I need to avoid snow.

Our 16-20 inches finally all melted off Friday. Woke up this morning and the yard is covered again :( It has been a mild winter and we didn't really have snow until late February , but I am so ready for spring. I need some warmth and sunshine.

Warm Breezes: I also have low-front related migraines. I haven't heard very many people say that. I could be a meteorologist.

Our 16-20 inches finally all melted off

Warm Breezes: I also have low-front related migraines. I haven't heard very many people say that. I could be a meteorologist.

Here is a third person same way. Hubby says I'm more accurate than those on TV. LOL

Here is a third person same way. Hubby says I'm more accurate than those on TV. LOL

There of 3 of us where I work. I can come to work and know I will have company in my misery. I am heading home now. I'm going to take a Relpax, go to bed and wish this thing away.

I'm in Maine too and I can't believe another storm! And there might be another one on Thursday. I am so sick of all this snow this year. So....I have already told work I am not driving in the snow and am going to sleep in and then get up and go on Cruise Critic and dream about our Breeze cruise in May. We always vacation in the spring because that's what gets us through the winters!

Its snowing pretty good here now and I am sooooo sick of it!! I have 30 days tomorrow till I fly out of here to catch my cruise and it can't come fast enough.

To think the first day of spring is Thursday, forcast does not look like it will feel like spring :(

The groundhog lied!!

Born and raised in Ohio. Thank good I live in Tennessee now. It's just a little chilly here but no white stuff any time soon

I also lived in Ohio for most of my life and moved to Texas a few years ago, I just love most of the weather here. Today in the 70's.

Well the snow has stopped in time for the first day of spring and there is only a foot or so on the ground. Everything is so white and stretching as far as you can see....now if only it was a nice sand beach :cool:

OK. This thread scared me. I've had enough of winter/Sandy/Irene/Halloween blizzards/wood chopping/cutting up fallen trees/ etc.

BLAH!

Archived