Coffee

Hockeylovinmom

I love a great cup of brewed coffee delivered to my room in the morning. Our last trip was a lovely cruise

To Hawaii on the Sapphire Princess. However, my biggest pet peeve was that if I wanted my lovely ground brewed coffee in the morning, I had to run down stairs to the atrium to get it for DH and myself using our coffee card, then bring it up to the room? We are presently considering a transatlantic cruise on the Ruby Princess. I'm sure we will have a wonderful trip, however, I really don't like the Princess instant coffee that comes from room service.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get room service to bring me some Good brewed coffee? Is there any way to get my own coffee maker in the room?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I found the Princess coffee from room service to be okay. However if you want to make your own and have a fresh brew then I recommend a mini Bodum water kettle and a collapsible cone.

http://www.amazon.com/Bodum-11451-913US-17-Ounce-Electric-Kettle/dp/B00851LRZI/ref=lp_2586120011_1_6?srs=2586120011&ie=UTF8&qid=1363645748&sr=8-6

http://www.amazon.com/GSI-Outdoors-79480-Collapsible-Coffee/dp/B002YT2CII/ref=pd_bxgy_hg_text_y

Princess should be ashamed to serve that awful coffee syrup coffee. Charging extra for a decent cup of coffee is a blemish on their reputation. Princess serves the worst coffee of any of the more than 20 cruise lines I have been on. No one should have to make their own coffee on a cruise,

SHAME ON YOU PRINCESS!!!

~Doris~

Princess should be ashamed to serve that awful coffee syrup coffee. Charging extra for a decent cup of coffee is a blemish on their reputation. Princess serves the worst coffee of any of the more than 20 cruise lines I have been on. No one should have to make their own coffee on a cruise,

SHAME ON YOU PRINCESS!!!

~Doris~

While I agree that the coffee is not great, it is much better than that on Celebrity and NCL.:D

Archived