Differences in cave companies

drivers ed

We used VIV tours last November and loved them. We didn't have to carry our tubes and the tubes were super with a bottom and head rest. I read where some people had to use their feet to hook under the arms of the person in front of them. Not us. They hooked our tubes together. The walk was a little farther than I would have liked, but our guide pointed out many interesting things...it was almost like a nature walk...a long nature walk.

wrcjr98, I used VIV in January and we did not carry our tubes until about 5 minutes before we reached the river. We were also the only group I saw who had tubes with mesh bottoms. I recently wrote a review about them on Trip Advisor, not sure if I'm allowed to post it here, but it does have a few pictures, my reviewer name is Kristy W.

Our experience with V.I.V. Was the same. I highly recommend them. I also posted a review on Trip Advisor, same username as here (Mistizoom).

Archived