Choice Air

shorbr

Initially I made our plane reservations through Choice Air. I had such a difficult time with them that I cancelled. I am now booked on USAirways.

I was just peeking around in my cruise documentation and saw that I have plane reservations (but they were cancelled) and then it ask the question "do you want to cancel this reservation". I don't know if they mean the airline reservation or the cruise :confused:

Yes, it's a silly question, but I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Initially I made our plane reservations through Choice Air. I had such a difficult time with them that I cancelled. I am now booked on USAirways.

I was just peeking around in my cruise documentation and saw that I have plane reservations (but they were cancelled) and then it ask the question "do you want to cancel this reservation". I don't know if they mean the airline reservation or the cruise :confused:

Yes, it's a silly question, but I don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

I would not click the cancel button.

Your cruise docs are only issued once, so if you made changes after the cruise docs were issued, then those changes won't be reflected in the cruise docs. You can call Royal to have the cruise docs re-issued if you think it's important.

Hi Bob,

I had a chance to call and it is noted that I indeed did cancel the reservation, but it was showing in my cruise documentation. So it has been straightened out.

Thanks so much!

Hi Bob,

I had a chance to call and it is noted that I indeed did cancel the reservation, but it was showing in my cruise documentation. So it has been straightened out.

Thanks so much!

Glad it worked out for you.:)

Archived