Millennium Sky Suites

RambleRocket

Hello All!

I am thinking of booking the Southeast Asia cruise on the Millennium next year. I have never sailed with Celebrity, so I am hoping to get some info regarding the Sky Suites. There will be three adults on this trip. Are there any Sky Suites I should stay away from. Are the balconies private. Any info would be very much appreciated :)

DH and I were on the Connie 8 years ago in a Sky Suite. I can't help you with which ones to stay away from. The balcony however did seem to be pretty private. I don't remember being able to really "see" into anyone else's balcony or to look up and see someone looking down at me.

Enjoy your Sky Suite! We loved ours so much, we booked an Owner's Suite on our RCI cruise (4 of us in one cabin) and we are in a Royal Suite on our Millie cruise in June! This has become a disturbing pattern - I can't keep getting bigger cabins or it will cut into my cruising time when the kids go off to college!:)

I have sailed in a Sky Suite twice on Constellation (sister to Millennium). I really like them. The balconies are as private as any other balcony on board. We enjoy the extra space and the fact that the bed if off to one side so you aren't constantly navigating around it. There is tub/shower combination. I'm 6'2" and when standing upright (which I prefer to do most times :eek:) my head was brushing the ceiling. Just a small tidbit. For the right price I'd book any sky suite on board in a heartbeat!

Joe

Archived