NAVIGATOR Review -- June 4-11 -- E. Carib -- LONG

Great Review Paul....We were on the ship with you.....did you try the solaruiun pool and hot tubs....we spent our deck time there it is adult only. The ship is beautiful and everyone we encountered on the staff was friendly and helpful...our company had its convention aboard and ship personel went out of their way to help. We did the bob excursion in St Thomas and it ranks up with the best time we ever had....on St Marten we sailed on the Lord Sheffield and had a blast....not a ship excursion but look on cruise critic for info. I would sail this ship again.

Nice review - really enjoyed it. We were out on Navigator last year during the hurricane and missed most of the ports. We're trying again this year - but at a different time.

Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Garren

Great review, we were also on this week and agree with your review of the ship and staff.

Ken Rush did mention that he will be leaving the Navigator this month and moving to the Enchantment (one of his former ships) and working a few cruises. It has been cut in half and made longer with many new features and he was looking forward to being on it again.

He then will be part of the team that will bring the Freedom of the Seas over.

They mentioned on the TLC Sovereign drydock show that part of Ken's job is to act as CD on both new and revitalized ships when they first sail.

Paul, I'm glad you had such a good on Navigator. We did the same trip in February and had a blast! Your review brought back memories of our cruise. :)

Excellent Review Paul,Thanks so much for taking the time, and giving us all so much great info.

We will be aboard the NOS next month, hubby and I are in Cabin #6320...did you love the hump..I am looking forward to it. Our 2 daughters will be in cabin #6572...this way we can watch the ship pulling in and out of the ports from either side of the ship.

Thanks Again,

Ollie:)

What a great review.. I enjoyed all of it... Even though I'll be on the explorer doing the same itinerary as yours...

I'm guessing your a pilot on southwest airlines 737 ??????????

PT is my initials. But you got the rest right!

Great Review Paul....We were on the ship with you.....did you try the solaruiun pool and hot tubs....we spent our deck time there it is adult only. .

We checked out the solarium because most of the people there were much older than us. We opted for the regular decks for the people-watching.

One more (negative) thing to add. Although the ship scored a 99 on the health inspection, all the men's restrooms I visited smelled like stale urine. I've smelled nicer bathrooms at gas stations. For what it's worth.

Hey Paul...it's abear2.... Gosh this reveiw is great ! I didn't realize debbie and I missed so much.:D I guess we were busy doing other things. You know there are so many different things to do on this ship that you can't possibly do them all. This was by far the most beautiful ship I have ever been on. I have only been on 7 cruises but nothing compared to this one.Anyway, Paul your pics are great and so is your reveiw. We really enjoyed meeting ya'll and had fun the times that we hung out together. I just wish it could have lasted longer. Ok well if you want to keep in touch my e-mail is Janabear2@cox-internet.com take care and tell Liz I said hi... Janice

Thank you, Paul, for the great review. I sent the link for the review to a few of our family members, who will be joining my husband and I on the same ship, same itinerary, in October. We are all counting the days! This will wet our appetites even more!

Mikki

Paul,

I have never seen such beautiful pictures! I was on the Navigator last year and am looking forward to being on it again in 4 months. Your pictures absolutely blew me away! I really loved the photo of the Navigator docked in St. Maarten (#84). It puts the ships size into perspective - Awesome!!

Your review was great to read. It allows me to relive my cruise all over again.

Paul,

I have never seen such beautiful pictures! I was on the Navigator last year and am looking forward to being on it again in 4 months. Your pictures absolutely blew me away! I really loved the photo of the Navigator docked in St. Maarten (#84). It puts the ships size into perspective - Awesome!!

Your review was great to read. It allows me to relive my cruise all over again.

THANKS! Maybe someday someone will pay me to do this stuff. I'd love to be a travel writer/photographer. :cool:

That was a great review.....we are really glad you made it to the CC party or we would have missed yall...thanks for mentioning us in your review...lol

To everyone who saw Paul's pictures, they were awesome....I saw him take some and he is really into it.

There were a lot between 18 and 25...if you are 18 and have permission, you can drink beer and wine....there is this place called the Dungeon where a lot of those that age seemed to hang out....well,...lol....if I were that age, that's where I would hang out.:)

Archived