Navigator of the Seas March 9 - 16 Review

wc74

Well, let's just say I need a vacation from my vacation. Everyone else relaxed but me j/k :-)

LOL! You are preachin' to the choir, sister. The more warm bodies that tag along, the less of a vacation it becomes for me.

It is now up to the kids to pack for short trips, but last time we went to visit my parents, my youngest said he was packed...and later produced a plastic shopping bag from Target with maybe one T shirt and boxers in it. Nice.

wc: GREAT review. You "sound" a lot like me.

I'll be boarding in about 58 hours.

I'm looking forward to slightly higher temperatures and slightly softer winds than you experienced!

Great pictures, by the way, particularly the "moving" ones, like the dolphins. What camera were you using?

:)

wc: GREAT review. You "sound" a lot like me.

I'll be boarding in about 58 hours.

I'm looking forward to slightly higher temperatures and slightly softer winds than you experienced!

Great pictures, by the way, particularly the "moving" ones, like the dolphins. What camera were you using?

:)

Thanks. I had 2 cameras with me. The photos from Jamaica and the ice show were taken with my Canon digital SLR. Most of the rest were taken with a Panasonic DMC-TS20 waterproof /shockproof point and shoot. Most of the close-ups at the dolphins in my gallery were the ones taken by the photographers there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

• 3 months later...
Feel free to ask questions and I'm sure my DW will speak up to add in any of her commentary or correct any of my errors.

Hello! Thanks for your detailed review, which was an enjoyable read!

One quick question: Did your sons ever visit the kid's club? If so, what were their/your thoughts on it (especially the 10 year old's)?

Thanks! :)

Hello! Thanks for your detailed review, which was an enjoyable read!

One quick question: Did your sons ever visit the kid's club? If so, what were their/your thoughts on it (especially the 10 year old's)?

Thanks! :)

He went several times... We gave him sign out privileges, so he could come and go as he pleased. The times he went, he enjoyed. He wasn't sure at first, because there's not a "schedule" necessarily. There's activities that will be happening during a 3 hour timeframe, and you might miss it if they do that one first.

We had late dinner, so by the time we were done, the evening activities were almost over. If there was something he really wanted to do, he skipped formal dinner.

Hope that helps a little.. He's not as detailed as his dad in his reviews ;-)

Archived