top up drinks packages

simples!

Louis own and manage the two ships. Thomson pay Louis a number of pounds for each AI package sold. Louis have discovered they can make more pounds by selling onboard deals. Thomson can't stop them doing it ;)

I don't doubt Louis are on to a good thing but wouldn't it be worth Thomson doing it for themselves? If it's profitable for Louis wouldn't it be for Thomson too?

All those passengers who haven't got free AI - or purchased it may well be interested in the packages - I'm sure we'd spend more as you get a sense of better value for money so you buy more. At least I would - especially if I'd bought it up front before we left home - there's an element of kidding myself I know but then I'm a sucker for a 'Sale' sign at teh best of times! :rolleyes:

I don't doubt Louis are on to a good thing but wouldn't it be worth Thomson doing it for themselves? If it's profitable for Louis wouldn't it be for Thomson too?

All those passengers who haven't got free AI - or purchased it may well be interested in the packages - I'm sure we'd spend more as you get a sense of better value for money so you buy more. At least I would - especially if I'd bought it up front before we left home - there's an element of kidding myself I know but then I'm a sucker for a 'Sale' sign at teh best of times! :rolleyes:

Yes Kruzseeka, I haven't got AI for the next cruise on Majesty and therefore the wine packages look attractive even if we just buy one between us to see how it goes. We all drink water and we can use it to refill our onshore water bottles.

We've had AI on previous cruises and really appreciated the choice. Going on the Majesty on the 5th, how has the range of drinks included in AI changed? I've always enjoyed the cocktails, including the virgin cocktails, also the coffees and wine spritzers on a lazy afternoon. Does anyone have an up to date pic of the drinks list?

Thanks

We've had AI on previous cruises and really appreciated the choice. Going on the Majesty on the 5th, how has the range of drinks included in AI changed? I've always enjoyed the cocktails, including the virgin cocktails, also the coffees and wine spritzers on a lazy afternoon. Does anyone have an up to date pic of the drinks list?

Thanks

I'll search back and find a drinks menu for you. I'm a bit slow though.

Thanks

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=37045302#post37045302

Try this and see if it works. If it doesn't it's on a post by Cruisin Linda on 9th feb entitled Back from the Majesty.

Thanks

Berwyn has some clearer photos (Clymro 1953) but I just cannot find them. When he sees this I am sure he will help.

Archived