Enchantment in September

I just booked the Enchantment for September! My 11 year old daughter and I will be going. I don't know if I can wait 184 days..so excited! Any tips or suggestions for the ship?

I was on the Enchantment of the Seas about one year ago. Here is a link to my review with many pictures ...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1591335

I was on the Enchantment of the Seas about one year ago. Here is a link to my review with many pictures ...

You pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing. While I won't have the same itenerary-we'll be embarking from Port Canaveral-it was nice to see the ship and read about your adventure. Thanks again!

Welcome to the excitement! I'm also booked on the Enchantment in 187 days and I'm here EVERY single day reading to see what's new, I think I'm becoming addicted to this place. Like suggested above, find your roll call and make some new friends!

Thanks, Bob! Will do!

Hi lastinga-

I'll be on Enchantment in May shortly after it switches itineraries to the Bahamas! Like you, I'm pretty excited as well...hopefully, I'll be able to tell you what they ship is like when I return. 52 days and counting!!!

Cuizer2-

I'm doing the Enchantment to the Bahamas in May. Your photos are great!

Got a question... I notice that you took at picture of your cabin #8670. We received an upgrade to #8600, which is billed as a Large Panoramic Oceanview cabin. It's got floor to ceiling windows and is supposedly the same size as a balcony stateroom only without the balcony. Was your room similar to that, or did you have an actual suite on Deck 8?

Those of us that cruise out of Baltimore are bummed that the Enchantment is leaving. It is a very nice ship. I feel that when they stretched it, they made one of the nicest pool decks. It is a good fit for a warm weather home port. You will love sailing on her.

Welcome to the excitement! I'm also booked on the Enchantment in 187 days and I'm here EVERY single day reading to see what's new, I think I'm becoming addicted to this place. Like suggested above, find your roll call and make some new friends!

I have become addicted too! I will definitely go to the roll call. I hope you have a blast on your trip! We may pass each other on the 23rd. I'll be sad that I have to leave and you'll be happy...

Hi lastinga-

I'll be on Enchantment in May shortly after it switches itineraries to the Bahamas! Like you, I'm pretty excited as well...hopefully, I'll be able to tell you what they ship is like when I return. 52 days and counting!!!

Please post a review...and have fun!! Not much waiting time for you.. :D

Those of us that cruise out of Baltimore are bummed that the Enchantment is leaving. It is a very nice ship. I feel that when they stretched it, they made one of the nicest pool decks. It is a good fit for a warm weather home port. You will love sailing on her.

My daughter will be thrilled about the pool deck. Sorry you're losing her, but glad we are gaining her!

Cuizer2-

I'm doing the Enchantment to the Bahamas in May. Your photos are great!

Got a question... I notice that you took at picture of your cabin #8670. We received an upgrade to #8600, which is billed as a Large Panoramic Oceanview cabin. It's got floor to ceiling windows and is supposedly the same size as a balcony stateroom only without the balcony. Was your room similar to that, or did you have an actual suite on Deck 8?

I had a junior suite which is slightly larger than a regular balcony cabin.

We are going in Aug. There are 12 of us going, the whole family. We have been on VOS, LOS, and Oasis, I was a little worried about this ship, but from the reviews I have read it sounds great. I can't wait, I just wish it was a little longer.

We are going in Aug. There are 12 of us going, the whole family. We have been on VOS, LOS, and Oasis, I was a little worried about this ship, but from the reviews I have read it sounds great. I can't wait, I just wish it was a little longer.

The Enchantment is the longest of the Vision class ships.

Archived